Share!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Random Hand in the Street

The other day, while driving, I stopped at the intersection of Elysian Fields Ave and Claiborne Ave in NOLA. It was the sunny part of the day and a bit windy, but not too much. Suddenly, a blue hand came rolling across the intersection and was soon heading toward my car. It was bouncing along like it had a purpose and it struck me as SO HILARIOUS! It looked like it had something in it so as not to let it become picked up by the wind and carried far away or float like a balloon, but it wasn't completely filled with liquid. I could tell by the way it was bouncing. LOL! Such a random and strange occurrence and in a short blip of time, the light turned green and I was on my way, the blue hand only in my memory to ponder the nature of its journey and existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment